View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:10 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Orchidkit laughed for a moment as she asked why else he would want to go onto the territory. "Like we said before, the nursery gets crowded, and the clearing is also the busiest place in the camp, so the territory is the best place. Look how big it is!" He let himself yell the last part, and smiled at the tall trees around them. "I do like to be around other cats, it's way better than being alone, but breaking the rules this is also fun," he quickly added, looking around as he tried to think about where they should head as she asked what was a good place. "Every place is good, a lot of the places look the same," Orchidkit admitted. "Oh, do you want to head towards the Shadowclan border? Those are the evil cats," as he said the last part he added a creepy tone and laughed.
Timberkit listened to the young tom and smiled. "Can I do this again with you another time? this is amazing!", the kit squealed and then laughed as she heard her voice echo through the forest. "Breaking the rules sound troublesome especially if the other cats see us but it still is fun.", she mewed as her tail flicked happily and excitedly. Then her whole expression changed as she heard the other clan cats names. "Are you sure? what will they do if they find kits like us around their boarders?", Timberkit was a bit more worried than she should be about it.