View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

// @Cobra
Well this cat was happy. Not just happy, but exuberant, like she was living in her own world to spite the real one--which, actually, was exactly Ottersplash's plan! He found himself wanting to soak in her infectious energy. Otter's stance was casual and open, welcoming, his fluffy tail gliding through the air when he responded: "Ottersplash! That's me. Sometimes I go by 'worst hunter in RiverClan', but you can call me Otter if you want."

He laughed off the self-deprecation to show he didn't mean it. Or... well, didn't mean it much. Otter still tasted shame in the back of his mouth where the fish had been, just moments before he tripped in the water and lost it. But that didn't matter now! Ottersplash just found that when befriending cats, making fun of yourself was a good way to start. Foolproof, ya know? It made 'em laugh. Sometimes, like with Frozenpaw, they agreed--but just as long as the smile was there, too, Otter didn't mind. "What are you up to, Minkfire? Oh. And nice to meet you by the way," he mewed, winking.