Thread: Firefly Cove
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2020, 04:21 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Firefly Grove

Quote:
Originally Posted by l'esprit View Post
Finally, it seemed like Buzztuft could have a moment of rest among the hectic days the past few moons had brought her. What better was there to do other than spend time with kin? She'd brought dear Blossom along with her; good times would hopefully be approaching after the longest drought.

Coming to a stop near the centre of the grove, Buzztuft took a seat, curiously picking at some of the wildflowers that sat beneath her. "Blossom?" she called out lightly, casting a soft smile towards the molly. "It's nice to finally get to spend some time with you after... everything. It's honestly been such a long time since I've had a spare moment like this, I don't really know what warriors do for fun..." Her meow was clearly edged with sadness and regret. Buzztuft had felt like a shell of her former self, wishing she could bring her carefree self back into the spotlight.

"Do you have.. any ideas? I've really got nothing anymore."

@Romulus

Ideas ideas ideas!!

Blossombreeze pounced between the bushes, trees, stumps. She fluttered and flounced, trotted and pounced, all in the name of enjoyment.

"WE COULD--" could they what? Hunt? No boring. Something new, something fun! Her paws shook, vibrated, she could practically feel the little worms wiggling under her toes!!

"We could catch some of these hecking fireflies!" The high pitched meow bounced from her lips as she circled her big sister, gigglimg and laughing.

She paused finally, leaning back onto soft white paws to swat playfully at the glowing bugs as they fluttered through the air. Where had her sisters passion gone? Hed playfulness? It wasn't like they had suffered that much from the fire.... some cats had come out from it blind, with half their faces missing! All they had was a few scary stories.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank