View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Listening to the assignments Adderfang allowed herself one tail flick of agitation before ruthlessly squashing all emotion to cold indifference. Hunting patrol after hunting outing she needed to grab another warrior for a spar soon or she was going to loose her patience. Still she liked Doetuft well enough and like starclan she was gonna do anything but her best to do her duties so she shot a quick "Meet you in the territory? I'll swing by to join you in a bit." at her fellow warrior before turning to relay her information to Dawnstripe.

"We ran into no issues at the border, as expected at that time of night, and all the warriors and apprentices were focused and well behaved. Some did more than others but that was also expected." Some more than others, some didn't even show up at all. But who knows what Dawnstripe would do to them and Adderfang would protect her clanmates from any threat, even if it was from their own leader. "I scented a decent amount of prey there, so it may be worthwhile to hunt more in that area but the most important thing was the thunderclan scent markers. They were as faint as ours, in fact maybe more so, and I have to wonder whats happening to those storm headed fools to abandon an entire border for so long. I would have stayed to try and investigate from our side but well... events got in the way. On my way back I found the faint smell of dog as well but they appeared long gone from the territory, I tracked them crossing the border away again. I don't know if this is still the case but still it's what I noticed at the time." The report was sharp and matter of fact the only emotion on the warriors face a faint curiosity about the findings.
Sitting quietly Adderfang waited for any response and questions Dawnstripe may ask taking the time to look closely (but not overtly) at the new shadowclan leaders reactions. She'd never payed too much attention to the other warrior before but now it was much more important that she took the time to.

@Arie @Undertaker

Last edited by Rani; September 30th, 2020 at 04:49 AM.