View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@GrassRipple
Cobaltshade perked her ears up as she heard her name mentioned, she was finally getting an apprentice? For some reason, it surprised the she-cat, but regardless she stood up and turned to her new apprentice, Honeypaw, the young cat that tripped on a twig while coming up here. The blue-grey she-cat looked down at the young molly for a moment before dipping her head to touch her nose to the apprentice. "It's going to be a hard couple of moons, but I'll make you the best warrior I can possibly make you," she meowed quietly, an icy note to her voice but her eyes held a very dim warmth to them. Perhaps this is what she needed, an apprentice, to make her feel something again. Turning her head at Lionstar's next words, she nearly volunteered but her eyes flickered back down to her wound. She needed to see Shiverpetal before she did any duties. Wouldn't want to end up in the elder's den early.

Yarrowpounce listened to the ceremonies, not really paying much attention. I mean, who really paid attention to ceremonies, aside when you were yowling new names and providing support to the cats? It was the last part of the announcement that snagged his attention. Missing cats and volunteers to go find them. Briefly his gaze flickered about before he sunk his head. The others would think him an absolute coward if he didn't speak up..
"I can um. I can go, as a volunteer.." He meowed, trying to make himself heard above the other cats, though there was an uncertain note in his voice. @BILL.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?