View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2019, 11:53 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Rainpaw slouched a bit. If she's mediocre, what am I? The worst fighter in all of clan history? he thought for a second, but then he shook the thoughts out of his head. No negativity! After all, this is my chance to improve. Rainpaw looked at how motivated Eveningpaw looked, her eyes glitering. With a teacher like her, that ought to go swiftly! "Hey, I mean it! Riverclan is lucky to have you," he insisted warmly. And so am I.

"My battle skills?" Rainpaw asked himself out loud. He thought about it, and felt his pelt grow hot. "Actually, I don't really know. My mentor and I never went beyond the basics. I just couldn't manage it..." he admitted. Rainpaw knew he had a problem with his reflexes and quick thinking, but his mentor had just kind of... moved on after a while of training without fruition. In fact, this must have been his most succesful time yet, and it wasn't really anything to brag about.
She took a deep breath. ¨Alright, so maybe reflexes just aren´t your strong point. Maybe you should be sneak-attacking cats instead of just outright battling them!¨ She flicked her tail as the thought struck her. ¨Find somewhere to hide while I close my eyes and wait. When you're done, just call out and I will open my eyes and walk around. Try to ambush me!¨ Her pelt twitched in anticipation. ¨But please- claws SHEATHED, for Starclan´s sake!¨ She squeezed her eyes shut and sat, wrapping her tail around her paws.

just a critter