View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Subscribe to Amazingphil

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom quickly dipped his head. "Okay, I'll take the other side." He mewed, walking away. Ebonypaw looked back, "Oh, and be careful. Sometimes there'll be holes and tree roots hidden in the grass." He mewed, Ebonypaw then went off.
"Okay!" Larkshine meowed back to him. She trotted towards the opposite way, slipping into the grass with her tail trailing behind her. She lifted her nose and opened her mouth partially to drink in the scents. The warrior scented mice, like she did earlier. It was rather thick, so she knew there were multiple. She dipped down into the grass and stalked around the area until a small, gray form scrambled across the undergrowth a few tail-lengths away. Larkshine lowered her body more and let her tail relax a bit. As she stepped closer, more mice came into view. The she-cat's whiskers twitched in excitement as she thought of catching two at once, if possible. She readied her haunches and, soon enough, leaped towards the prey. She landed on one of the mice and a few nearby scattered. As her teeth sank into one, one of her paws slammed on another. The mouse in her jaws became limp, so she glanced over at the one under her paw. Her claws were in its fur and the mouse was limp. To make sure it was dead, Larkshine bit its neck and picked it up. A purr of contentment and happiness rumbled in her throat. 'Two in one!' she thought. Larkshine sat down and clawed at the dirt, making two holes to put each mouse inside. She gave a sigh and just sat there for a few moments to rest.

Hopefully that was realistic?? Idk why but I feel like it isn't lol))