View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Starclan is worthless.” Watertail rasped flatly. “I tried so hard to save Amberfire, I begged to them! They wouldn’t listen.” She looked towards her sister, and sat up, slowly, with a heave. “You have no idea how much I loved that little spark. Turns out she fled like a cat from a wildfire. I love you too, and I’m not letting that go. Starclan can’t help me, so why should I praise them?” She meowed, closing her eyes slowly. Her heart had stopped hurting so long ago, but a block like cold ice had risen in her chest. “And neither of my mentors would ever try to hurt me, unless they were teaching me how to be a better warrior. Think of all the things I learned! I’ve learned a lot of moves Shadowclan knows!” She paused. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have betrayed your trust. But for once, let’s just see how this unravels?” She meowed, looking at her paws.
"You know how much I hate the Dark Forest, and Starclan can only do so much against Amberfire's will." Swallowshine mewed slowly, unsure of how to act. Trust my sister to handle this - or - tell her I can't let her do this. "Very well." She said at last. "But if it gets to rough, or if they get you to do something stupid, you must stop." Swallowshine got croaked up. "I can't bare to lose you." She whispered, just barely loud enough for Watertail to hear.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky