View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Owlfang sighed in relief, glad he didn't say anything to offend his friend. He purred in a friendly tone at her thanks, and watched as she rose to her paws and padded further on. He quickly stoop up and followed behind her, watching her gaze drift from tree to tree. Owlfang chuckled, "You've always been a squirrel at heart, Splashpool." While Owlfang liked climbing trees a normal amount, mainly for hunting and scouting, he had fallen out of them far too many times to be too fond of it. Before Splashpool could respond to his taunt, he bounded ahead towards the riverside, weaving between the reeds. The shallow part of the river had been frozen over as expected, but the middle of the river churned angrily, chunks of ice being washed downstream. Owlfang felt a small shiver of adrenaline run through him. While he wasn't a dry-paw like his sister, he couldn't say he was entirely comfortable around the river. He always saw that as a reasonable fear though, he'd thought so since a kit, and many cats of all ages had been sent to Starclana after their encounters with the river, even the strongest swimmers of Riverclan. He had heard of a Shadowclan tom getting trapped under the ice and drowning even less than a moon ago. The river was unpredictable, and Owlfang felt if he respected the territory, it would respect him back.
Splashpool stoppd by the riverside, her eyes flashing in horror at the memories of when her and Flrestrike fell in that small river. "I'm just going to stay right here." meowed the queen, sitting down far away from the bank. 'I hate water! I hate water! I hate water,' thought Splashpool. "Excpet those squirrels are dumb and me on the other hand are not as dumb as they are." she meowed.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.