View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:12 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool dipped her head with a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her best friends chin. "You really are a true friend. Thank you for everything you are doing and I'm glad I have a best friend like you." purred the queen. She began to walk, looking around for anything familiar. Oh how she longed to climb tree's. She was the one cat in Riverclan who actually had a love for climbing tree's. She wasn't sure what cat in her family that had the similar talent, but she was glad that she was able to in case anything might go wrong in the clans territory.
Owlfang sighed in relief, glad he didn't say anything to offend his friend. He purred in a friendly tone at her thanks, and watched as she rose to her paws and padded further on. He quickly stoop up and followed behind her, watching her gaze drift from tree to tree. Owlfang chuckled, "You've always been a squirrel at heart, Splashpool." While Owlfang liked climbing trees a normal amount, mainly for hunting and scouting, he had fallen out of them far too many times to be too fond of it. Before Splashpool could respond to his taunt, he bounded ahead towards the riverside, weaving between the reeds. The shallow part of the river had been frozen over as expected, but the middle of the river churned angrily, chunks of ice being washed downstream. Owlfang felt a small shiver of adrenaline run through him. While he wasn't a dry-paw like his sister, he couldn't say he was entirely comfortable around the river. He always saw that as a reasonable fear though, he'd thought so since a kit, and many cats of all ages had been sent to Starclana after their encounters with the river, even the strongest swimmers of Riverclan. He had heard of a Shadowclan tom getting trapped under the ice and drowning even less than a moon ago. The river was unpredictable, and Owlfang felt if he respected the territory, it would respect him back.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.