Default Re: To Restore and Return the Sun

Name ::
Kodak
Role ::
Companion
Link (Optional) ::
Right Here!
Appearance ::
There's nothing really unique or out of the ordinary about Kodak. He's an average height and
build, though a little on the chunky side since he rarely goes outside. He's got calico fur, with
blending splotches of orange, black, and white fur. A mix of the orange and black fur cover the
majority of his face, encasing two pale green eyes. His fur is rather thin and short, and always
appears neat and kept due to daily groomings by his housefolk. Kodak has long whiskers and an
even longer tail, aiding him in his incredible balancing skills. There is a v-shaped nook in his
ear and a slight scar above his eye due to a run-in with a raccoon in his youth.
Personality ::
Sweet and kind, though insastiablly curious, Kodak isn't one to shy away from strangers. In fact,
he is often the first to speak and strives to make sure that no one feels left out. He can get overwhelmed
at times, though, if too many crowd around him, or if it gets too loud. Since he is used to a more quiet
and relaxed lifestyle, any fast-paced events tend to leave him confused and dazed, though he'll
usually catch up. Kodak is a rather quick learner, and is always wanting to know everything he can
about anything. He likes to observe, but will offer his own input if needed. With a creative and innovative
mind, Kodak is always coming up with handy tricks or "lifehacks" that can aide in daily activities. He
tends to wear his "heart on his sleeve", and can't necessarily hide his emotions that well - whoever he's
around will know when he is happy, sad, angry, etc.
(For COMPANION only) Will they join Sunbreeze in Riverclan ::
Potentially. He might have some inner conflict since he tends to shy away from the fast-paced
lifestyle, but perhaps along the journey he discovers this new strength and after convincing
from Sunbreeze, decides to join her and give it a try.
PPD ::
RP Sample (Optional) ::
(It can depend on the other person's posts, but most of the time they tend to be a bit longer. They vary usually from 2-4 paragraphs!)

All he wanted was to know that despite their different homes now, at least some or the original friendship still resonated with Kestrelpaw. After all, despite the divide that separated them, he cared for her. She had been one of his first friends, and Jaypaw could only imagine how hard it must've been to learn that he decided to return her favor by leaving the Clan. There was so much he wanted to say, so much that he wanted her to know, but for now he held his tongue. "Me too," he replied softly, fighting against his will to keep his gaze locked with hers. He might not have been able to say all the things on his mind, but perhaps they had gotten to know each other well enough that the ThunderClan she-cat would be able to see just how much he missed her by reading the tiny flickering flames in the depths of his eyes.

Watching her demeanor completely change as he asked about her warrior ceremony, Jaypaw felt his heart do a little flip. It made him happy to see a smile on her face in place of an uncomfortable frown. She'll make one of the best warriors in ThunderClan, he thought to himself as he grinned, watching her talk rather fast and eager about the upcoming ordeal. He was a few moons off from his own warrior ceremony, perhaps even longer with having to prove his loyalty to his new Clan over and over. Jaypaw was well aware of Blazingstar's attention upon him; being an apprentice still fresh from ThunderClan and wanting to train in WindClan was no small passing, and he was sure the leader had taken much grief over allowing him sanctuary within Windclan.

"Eh, mostly my mentor and a pawful of the other apprentices," Jaypaw mewed, shrugging his shoulders and casting his gaze to the ground. "Most of them are just waiting for me to slip up, or go back. But I think with enough time they'll learn that my loyalties lie with them now. I hope." It was all the young tom could do; hope. He knew he couldn't force his new Clanmates to like him or trust him anymore than he could force his paws to run further when they were already exhausted. The apprentice knew he just had to keep his head down, stay out of trouble, and put in hard work and effort to obtain the status his father had in the Clan; a strong, loyal warrior who would give his life for WindClan.

Despite this façade of her earlier excitement, he assumed she was probably nervous as well about her upcoming warrior ceremony.. Without thinking much, he reached across the border and batted her playfully on the shoulder with one paw, the way he used to when they were both apprentices back in ThunderClan. "Hey, you'll do great as a ThunderClan warrior," he reassured her, nodding his gray head as he spoke. Placing his paw back on the ground, not a single look of regret or embarrassment crossed his face as he shrugged. "Plus, if they don't, you'll have to tell me about it at the Gathering. I wanna hear about the great Kestrelpaw tripping on her way to receive her warrior name." A chuckle followed his statement, and his pale yellow eyes glimmered with humor.