View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
“Okay, one: that’s really rude, and would easily earn you a fight. Two, if you’re visiting a friend that isn’t Riverclan and you have as good a sense of smell as you appear to, then why in Starclan would you walk into Riverclan territory? I mean, just avoid it!” She snorted. “Just get out of here already.”
The tom’s ears flicked impatiently. “Miss.. I have a friend here I would like to visit,” He snorted back, “I’m also sorry that I hurt your little clan feelings.. I’m pretty aware that I’m going to get attacked but..,” he looked around, his eyes still unblinking, “Apprentices.. Shouldn’t be attacked, nor should any cat be.. But seems your warrior friend is around.” His nub swished sassily, “I’m not leaving.. Besides I’d like to congratulate my friend. Not to mention I have to check up on her kit.. Oh I wonder how she’s doing.. She still hates me probably..” His claws had dug a deep hole by now. “You can take me to your camp and supervise me, all that I am wishing to do is meet with her. Besides why would I attack any cat of your clan? There would be no time for that.. Not to mention my friends a queen. I wonder how her sister knew..” The Tom went lost in thought though his head was non moving while his blind eyes stared down at the apprentice.