View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang burst into tears as she saw and heard her daughter. "Pitchkit! I'm here baby!" She cried she suck to the ground although there was no sound. She shakily stood up again but was still crying she snuffled and nodded to Ripplewhisker.
It only made this situation much worse for the maine coon once he saw another one of their kittens, Spottedkit, rush into the nursery after hearing her sister’s wailing of distress. He stood there, frozen in his place as the whole family rushed into the nursery, seeing poor Sproutwhisker with Jaguarkit hanging from his jaws as he now realized what was happening. This was a cruel joke from Starclan surely, he couldn’t help but think that as he could only watch as the whole family mourned the loss of a mother and mate now. Sproutwhisker’s heartbroken yowl that rang through the nursery den made the warrior’s ears flatten against his head. “I’m so sorry, my son.. I’m so very sorry..” He whispered, forcing himself not to cry now as he brought his gaze back up to Talonfang, who had now accepted that there was nothing that could be done. It was hard to look into the shecat’s eyes, seeing the tears and pain within them. “Follow me, I will take you to Starclan now - your new home.” Without another word, Ripplewhisker turned on his paws and walked out of the nursery, slowly fading away back to Starclan, knowing that Talonfang would fade away with him as the scene of her mourning mate and children was still fresh in his thoughts and would keep him awake for a very long time.