View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.

A small she-kit hissed in annoyance, her claws digging into the moss bedding. "Why?" She squeaked in her high pitched voice turning to face Sproutwhisker. Her father wanted to take her out into the sun? The bright light thing that was extremely bright and irritating? No! He wouldn't let her out into the beauty of night, yet he wanted her to go outside now? The thought made Pitchkit's usually negative attitude even worse. She did not want to go outside. Perhas to see the sunset or the sunrise. The night definitely, but her parents insisted on her sleeping at that time. However she completely disagreed. Kits were allowed no freedom. It was unfair! Pitchkit wanted to be a apprentice as soon as she could. She hated being a kit. No freedom! No nothing. Rules were meant to be broken and her parents did not seem to agree with that statement. Pitchkit burief back done in her mothers fur, listening contently to the purr she had known since birth. That was, until it stopped. "Momma!" she screeched.