View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang yawned and looked sleepily at Sproutwhisker. "For once in my short life that sounds like a good idea," she replied drowsily. The white and black shecat laid her soft head on her paws and her icy blue eyes slowly shut. (Since this roleplay is sorta fading should we have her like,I don't know, die in her sleep from over exhaustion or something? Or a temporary Charrie poisons her. Or we could brainstorm some ideas to pick it back up again!)
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.