View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Twilight {Private RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Kk I'll start. And can you make a guy for Aluna? Also, can Jake fall in love with Darky Moonlight? He only thinks of my character Aluna as a best friend. I would hate to have poor Jakey all lonely ;-; ))

Aluna finishes off the blood from the animal, pulling back from the carcass. She wipes blood from her sleeve, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. She licks her lips.

Standing, she started running towards Jake's place, getting there in five minutes. He usually lets her in late at night to play video games and talk. She always wins, being much better at the games than him, but, then again, vampires can do anything better than humans can.

She knocks on his window, and he gently pulls her in, arm around her waist as he set her down. Her eyes were their usual blue, instead of the thirsty brown.

He smiled. "I am guessing you're here to talk to Sam, Darky, and Abby?"

Aluna nodded, pouting. "Well, they're my friends and I don't have a computer... so I can't go online to video chat... so I can't talk... and have fun... and communicate..."

Jake laughs, throwing a pillow at her. "Okay, you can use Skype on my laptop. Make sure you're using your account."

Aluna boots up the laptop, then goes to Skype, where her friends were already waiting.

"Hiiii!!!" She says to them.

@Hawkstar @Alicewolfheart

Sam was on Skype as well she yawned and stretched her arms she has been getting less sleep each night for the nightly routine . She waved at aluna and smiled " sorry just tired " she said and scratched her head. The wolf was getting more tricky to keep up with in her and needing more energy to actually form into it. Her brown eyes shined a little

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )