View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit twitched his ears with annoyance. "You're not fun." He stated. His fur began to bristle, he can't believe what this kit just said about Starclan! He closed his eyes for a few moments, trying to take control over his temper. This cat was really beginning to get onto his nerves but he needed to be quiet otherwise they would get caught. He sighed and sat down, "How about in the morning? Will you go out with me then? When it isn't going to rain so hard." He said in a slightly irritated voice.
"I suppose that would be better. I mean, why are you so anxious to go out into the clearing anyway? There's plenty of fun things to do in here so why not just stay in here and play a game?" she asked, tilting her head a little bit. Coalkit wasn't one for going out and exploring too much. She'd normally do it on her own or while she knows no one's watching her so closely. She also didn't normally do it with other kits. Other cats in general. She liked being on her own and thinking. She loved observing and learning from her surroundings, it was just who she was. That was her idea of fun. "We both have different definitions of fun too," she spoke, her big yellow hues studying the way the other kit's fur bristled a little. Why? Was this another cat that happened to be sensitive to the Starclan topic? It wouldn't surprise her anyway. She didn't want to bring it up to Fernkit, seeing as it would be a waste of breath, though she'd continue on with it if he happened to press into her beliefs. She'd defend herself though. Coalkit was notorious for doing her own thing and being blunt.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL