View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

@Moonfang
Tigerpaw growled as the blow struck him on the back and as she darted away he was left standing there bristling. The fur along his spine was on end and his hues were cold. "Thanks for proving my point," he growled, his tail was lashing now and once more, Tigerpaw ignored the urge to fight a clan mate and pushed past her to continue walking again. He was muttering under his breath, cursing, however only low enough for he alone to hear. She's even worse than I first thought, he turned his head to shoot her glare, assuming she followed after him still. "Are you done now? Get all that out of your system so we can continue?" he asked. His head turned to look forward and his paws led him towards the river. The closer they got, the closer he could hear the water moving beneath the layer of ice that covered it.

@Lonestar23
(plot twist Jasper becomes a loner who travels to unique places cx)
Jasperpelt's suggestion made Lotusheart's hues light up. Perfect! That would be the best way to calm her adventurous spirit. "I'd love to!" she replied, already jumping to her paws, ready to go. Jasperpelt was seeing the playful side to her, the side that didn't come out a lot. "Where is it! I wanna see just how pretty it is right now," he spoke, waving her tail in the air and she glanced around once more. "We must go back after that though... my kits still need milk," she spoke cautiously. It was clear that her kits were always on her mind and it showed just how much she loved them. Sure Stormblaze could watch them with the other queens, but they couldn't eat solid food yet and she wanted to the be the one who introduced them to it. She wanted to see their faces and see if they'd enjoy it right off the bat. The sooner they were eating meat, the sooner she could take on her warrior life more.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL