View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2024, 04:57 PM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Aspenpaw's Training [P]

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

"Yes...the Sleepy Thicket. Just a couple of ghost here and there. Nothing to be afraid of if you've done nothing wrong." Floodsight chuckled with closed eyes. Sleepy Thicket was the burial sight of the ancient and gone cats. Times have changed and there may be a new burial ground in the future when they've located and settled in their new camp. And with one eyes open, looking back at Aspenpaw, she replied in a half-joking tone. "If you've condemned them in any way, I'll suggest you watch your back when we do go."

"Well, I'm glad you've been getting a border tour-" she was suddenly cut off by thump that sounded right behind her. She had wanted to warn him, but it was too late. The little one had already tripped and picked himself back up. With a hint of concerned, she sniffed around for blood. Thank the stars, there wasn't any. She'll probably get another scolding if she bring Aspenpaw back when scratches and injuries. 'Just in case.' She had decided to ask softly, "Not hurt, are you? Paws? Face?"

Aspenpaw quickly raced ahead of her, seemingly doing alright, so she let it go. It'd be a pity to turn back on such a fine day as well.

It's good that he'd remember, it'll make today's lesson go quickly and much more efficiently. And on a better note, it was great to hear that Fadingstar had been taking the apprentice's out on a border tour. Afterall, it's better to hear the latest news and information from their own leader.

"Right side, Aspen, right side." Floodsight tilted her head towards the man-made bridge. The little one had bounded off quickly heading in a direction of who-knows-where. There in the center of the path was another abandoned source of structure that the twolegs had left behind. It was an old bridge that looks like it was on its last breath, but it still held on strong for many moons. "Here we are, Haven Springs."

[ Haven Springs ]

"I know what you are thinking, but there aren't any two-legs here. All gone. It's been empty for quite some time." Floodsight had started before the questionings started. "There's two pools of hot water in the back. It's quite nice during Leaf-bare, but I don't suggest you start slipping into them just yet. Not until you've had your swimming lesson."

[ @burntToast | i'll now marked the borders + Haven Springs as toured ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹

Last edited by goodacacia; September 12th, 2024 at 06:11 PM.