View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2024, 06:10 AM
Probably sleeping

Bump Policy: Bump if it’s been more than a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Cypress’paw’s training!!

《Cypresspaw》
|| He/him | ThunderClan apprentice | Light brown tom with soft green eyes and white paws | Lucky duck t.1 ||

Cypresspaw jumped as spiderthroat came up to him, and felt slightly embarrassed as he realised all the helpful things he could be doing right now. He immediately perked up as his mentor instructed him to climb.

Oh no. Well, he’d have to try.

He bounded over to the tree spiderthroat had instructed, and leapt up and sank his front claws into the bark firmly. In a few moments he had his back paws firmly in the bark too. Now what!? Cypresspaw spotted a branch just a tail length above him. With a swift bound, he made it to the thick branch. He seemed almost half way already! He picked out a clear enough path to keep climbing. Here goes..

He leapt from branch to branch, up up and up, tongue half sticking out in concentration. Nearly at the top! He jumped to the final branch, sticking his head out the leaves. Woah! Everything was so small!! Anyways, back down now.

”I did it, Spiderthroat! Was I ok?”

Hold on. Did I just teach myself to climb a tree?? Yes! New skill obtained!

@Starfall Note taken! I’ll make sure to do it without the ‘ from now

My carrd (WIP!!)Cypresspaw roleplay tracker coming soon

☆ Bluest+r~ came for the WiFi ☆ Join us!! ☆
Vm me if you want to join the basement! We have smarties, popcorn, Wi-Fi, and A BUNCH of movies
~also staff come and vandalise my basement pls!!

Last edited by Eucalyptuspaw; August 27th, 2024 at 06:56 AM.