View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2024, 01:31 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenpaw |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan apprentice
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[5/200]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Aspenpaw paced around the the space that riverclan had been occupying inside the abandoned Twolegs den. It had only been a day and yet already he was feeling trapped. He was an apprentice! He should be out hunting, exploring territory and yet here he was couped up in camp like a kit. If it were up to him he would have darted out here by himself to go and explore but he didn't want to get demoted or get in trouble. Every apprentice couldn't leave camp with out a warrior- wait. He was an apprentice.... He had a mentor! Oh yeah he almost completely forgot-

Bounding away from the temporary apprentice den, he approached the warriors sleeping area. Sure it was early and he should probably not disturb his mentor. She might be sleeping. He didn't care though, he wanted to go hunting! Looking over the sleeping figures Aspenpaw spotted his mentor. "Floodsight!" he hissed, trying to speak quietly and failing to do so. Approaching the young warrior, he prodded her with his paw trying to gain her attention. "floodsight, lady! Can you take me hunting? Training? Anything please??? I'm dying to go outside, I beg!" he pleaded. Sure he might be being inconsiderate but he'd die if he had to stay in here for even another second.

Not only did he hate the idea of being stuck inside all day everyday, it was also the idea of where they were. A twoleg den. Whether it was abandoned or not it was still that. It irked him to think about it. He didn't have good history with Twolegs at all, if it hadn't been for shorecrest he would have died a kit becuase of them. He still remembers the story of how he was found. Stupid Twolegs. Stupid den. "hunting please" he urged.

Tags:
- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )