Crush:
Significant Other: Crow
Flings: Snape
Kits:
• Fallenkit ( @Crown_Sage
• Hollykit ( @seeingstars )
• OPEN

Personality:

Daywhisper is a genuine, welcoming she-cat. She's extremely motivated and does her best to help out wherever and whenever she can. Day tends to be a bit flirtatious which could get her in trouble with any cat she may be with. She's very emotional and most decisions she makes are decisions made with her heart. She's very loyal to her clan, and does most things as by the book as she possibly can. She's a very tolerant can and can take on a lot before things start to cave in on her.

Phobias: TBA

Favorite Season: Leaf-Bare
Worst Nightmare: Unknown
Deepest Darkest Secret: //

Background

Daykit was born to a friendly lesbian couple via a surrogate. She ended up being the only kit in the litter and as such was spoiled. Her mothers doted on her and were both around her constantly.

This smothering continued into her apprenticeship, they'd often watch her training sessions and keep an extremely close eye on her. They generally just wanted what was best for her but they were very overbearing. This is where she became close with a tom who her mothers didn't like. From the minute she met him she was infatuated and began to spend all her time with him. She still excelled in her training so her parents allowed them to continue seeing eachother.

After Daywhisper became a warrior her and the tom continue to grow closer and closer, going on private hunting and border patrols. Everyone once in a while he'd invite her to watch the sunset or sunrise depending on when both of them were free. They took a very long time to finally take the finally step and become mates, but it was the best day of Daywhisper's life. Once they became mates he changed, she didn't understand why but loved him so accepted it regardless. One moon she told him she was pregnant, expecting him to be as excited as she was. Instead of embracing her, like she expected, he lashed out, leaving a barely noticeable scratch on her cheek. She made excuses for him still, though it did occasionally weigh on her mind. After their kits were born she watched his anger and abuse turn to their kits, but she still remained silent, afraid of what he'd do if she stepped out of line.

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Mostly white with Cream patches
Fur Texture: Soft and smooth
Fur Length: Long
Markings: Mackerel tabby
Eye Color: Green ( Hex # 60B24A )

Body Type/Structure: A decent few inches above average, though physically she's thin and not very strong.

Scars / Deformities: //

Trivia

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; September 1st, 2024 at 02:48 PM.