My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderheart2763 View Post
Beetlepaw
She/they
Apprentice
9 moons

Beetlepaw's fur bristled. "How is that fair? I caused it, surely I should be demoted too?" Beetlepaw's tail bushed up, why was she defending Vinepaw? "Im not questioning you, but I know what is right or wrong, and that doesn't seem right." Beetlepaw seemed suddenly embarrased, should they have spoke up? She should be lucky she wasnt demoted.

@BEAR.
"Cats can have verbal disagreements, Beetlepaw. But we should not attack our Clan-mates unless we have no other choice; in defense of our lives or another's. Vinepaw should not have attacked you physically; that's why she was demoted." A swish of Wolfhive's tail. "You're not demoted because you did not physically attack first, you were defending yourself ... though next time? Just sit on the smaller apprentices, you're larger than them and can squish them into submission." Wolfhive shook his head, glancing at Twilightforest. "Still can't encourage this behavior, 'n hopefully some chores and camp confinement will make both think twice before acting similarly." [ @ollie ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; August 5th, 2024 at 02:14 PM.