evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

EVENINGTHAW,
THE EXECUTIONER
RIVERCLAN | HULK SMASH! , JUST A SCRATCH , THE COLLECTOR
[ @constellation @Shade. @reiya]

Eveningthaw gave a grunt of approval to Ryesong and Redwater, tilting his head up slightly as he gave StarClan ultimate gratitude for the haul they had gathered. Aloud, and under his breath he murmured, "Thank StarClan for blessing us with a bountiful hunt. The night is clear and bright."

Momentarily addressing Ryesong, the faintest hint of an amused smirk painting his wry expression, Eveningthaw commented coolly; "Good, but never good enough, my dear friend."

After sparing a cursory lick to his chest fur, he addressed his patrolmates, "Very good, very good. A nice haul that will feed many good cats. Lets get back to camp." He hummed, dipping his head to scoop up his prey. With the mighty raptor in his jaws by the throat and the other morsels dangling by their tails secured in his powerful bite, he turned towards camp and lead his way with head high.

Trotting into camp with his convoy at his heel, the warrior reported in to his deputy, chin upturned proudly.

"Reporting in. We've collected quite a bit of prey for the clan. I caught a hawk, two mice and two vole; I fear that the prey bird activity might be dangerous to smaller apprentices and warriors." He added, almost as an afterthought. If they were small enough and stupid enough to get picked up by a bird of all things, perhaps they deserved to be carried off. RiverClan certainly didn't need them.

He stepped aside to deposit his prey in the pile and let the other two report in their bounty.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket

Last edited by redshiftreign; July 30th, 2024 at 09:01 AM.