View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2024, 03:39 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Warrior • No Purrks

StoatLeap stretched out her paws at the leaders call, she had been rather inactive to her displeasure as she took more time to ensure her currently only kit wasn’t dying in a ditch somewhere. She was planning to going straight back into her duties as a warrior but she certainly wasn’t as used to being around other prey cats as much as tick paw was now. But that was the purpose of raising him here- he was supposed to be the perfect predator and know his prey. StoatLeap grimaced at her thoughts, she hoped she hadn’t passed down whatever wandering tendencies her mind had adapted. It was bad enough her now only kit was bright glaring ginger.

Speaking of the rat himself she caught his gaze and beckoned him over with a back and forth flick off her tail before returning her attention to the meeting. Her fury over the failures had soothed but she still struggled to offer any friendliness. Her eyes were too acute to miss such a massive failure on display.

[Tick Paw]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Apprentice] - [7 Moons]

TickPaw felt his gaze skim over the gathering crowd. A large crowd. A large crowd of prey-cats specifically with few faces he recognised enough to pick out. Tail swaying he searched for a cat to sit near- one that wouldn’t mind being directly next to someone who would undoubtedly stare at them the whole time. He started moving to sit somewhere when a movement caught his eye- a tail waving and a pair of eyes on him. Mother. TickPaw scurried over to seat himself next to her, had Mother forgiven him for being so incompetent? Maybe she’d seen all the effort he put into this stuff! The thought drew a smile onto his face that soon died as he caught mother’s glare. Anger still burned in that face. TickPaw lowered his head and shuffled his paws over one another before turning his attention to the meeting. How much longer would he have to prove himself to be seen as perfect in mothers eyes? The last time she was proud of him was… the hunt. Was she waiting for tickpaw to… kill someone? The thought wasn’t as bitter tasting as TickPaw heard it should be, his stomach had felt like a gaping sinkhole since that moment and it had been bugging him- but the thought had definitely pried open a split in his mind. He was farr too inexperienced anyway- but excusing it would just disappoint mother and his lack of experience or size had never stopped her from dragging him into the territory to watch her work.

He shook his head to swat away the thoughts. Focus on meeting. Asking mother about this can come later.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!