LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: GOOD MORNIN' SUNSHINE ☆ PRIVATE

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Yeeeup, I know, I know; that's on me. Swear it's like my paws have an agenda of their own sometimes." Morningpaw's attitude does not go overlooked, but Goldenpaw doesn't let it ruffle them. He's allowed to be grumpy getting woken up by someone toppling over him—would be odd if he wasn't, even. Goldenpaw settles down, offering an appropriately sheepish grin.

"Could I make it up to ya? Want me to getcha somethin' to eat? Fluff your nest? Ummmmm, call a thunderstorm so y'have an excuse to keep sleepin' in?" They list off, head lolling to the side at a progressively dramatic angle with each offered apology-gift. It wouldn't be a proper Goldenpaw apology if it wasn't injected with a bit of silliness, but they do appear sincere in their desire to make it up to Morningpaw. He's so grumpy that they're half worried he might just shoo them off, which...well. Goldenpaw knows how to spot a hint, but with their big calling in life, it's a little hard to actually take one.

That's hard to square, sometimes. Being everyone's friend sometimes means doing things they don't want you to, but doing things cats don't want you to typically makes it hard to befriend them. Generally speaking, Goldenpaw figures they can make up for the gap in logic with a bright enough attitude and a big enough smile. Which is obnoxious, yes—but that's the way it's gotta be. It's just gotta.

"Good morning, by the way," they add in a quick, almost mischievous whisper.

@Dolomedes ; MORNINGPAW

Last edited by nyme; July 8th, 2024 at 07:45 PM.