View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2024, 02:26 AM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: =-Rainfall Wonders Characters -=

LilyGlide

Shecat|25moons|Pansexual

Apperance

||Lilyglide is a mostly white she who has light grey markings. her eyes are a light yellow and her fur is soft, sleek, and medium length. She is smaller than most cats her age and has a bobtail.||

Personality

||Lilglide tends to usually be pretty levelheaded however due to the fact she has anxiety issues, she gets anxious very quickly, is easily stressed, and even skittish occasionally. The she is lovely and has a kind heart, thoughtful enough to worry more about the clan than even the leader sometimes. She tries her best to hide when she's stressed but she's so very emotional it's almost impossible. ||

Relationships/fears

||Lilylglide so far romantically is single, her family unknown and lost with the moons, She has no friends as of this moment and her opinion of everyone is Neutral. She herself is pansexual, yes, but she keeps that a secret afraid of judgment. She is very afraid that one day she will be the fall of the clan, a constant fear of hers though not likely.||

Beliefs/quirks

||Lilyglide believes everycat makes their own decisions and those who are bad choose to be that way and those good just as so. A quirk of hers is she tends to be jumpy when caught off guard whilst in daydream land. and she says 'uh' quite a lot due to her anxiety. ||

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; June 27th, 2024 at 02:27 AM.