Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; Barely visible dark gray mackerel tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan
Agatha Kitty

---
So my stripes are hard to see, she thought. Huh. She knew it didn't really matter, but it was good to know... Her attention snapped back to Mosquitokit when he started talking. He seems really nervous, she thought. "My name's Shadekit," she replied cautiously. There was no harm in him knowing her name... Then Mosquitokit's demeanor changed abruptly, his eyes shining as he asked his next question. She blinked at the excitement coming off of him and stared at him.

He changed so quickly from being nervous to excited... Suddenly he wants to talk to her? What happened? Her fur prickled slightly as she thought. She was a little intrigued by this strange kit. It was kind of like a puzzle, trying to figure him out.

A long moment passed when she realized she still hadn't answered his question. "Um. Sorry," she said, "I'm five moons..." Stars above, this was a disaster. What was wrong with her? Her fur prickled uncomfortably, suddenly anxious to get away. This is one reason why I don't like socializing... "S-sorry," she stammered, scooching away. "sorry," she mumbled, slipping away.

Her fur was still prickling as she padded towards the nursery, sticking to the edges of camp. She could hardly believe what had happened. I'm such an idiot, she thought. More than halfway there, she paused, looking back at Mosquitokit, seeing whatever his reaction was.
---
Another late post :')

Also, just so you know, I am going on a week-long hiatus tomorrow (the 23). Feel free to reply to this, I am available today, and it wont bother me if you mention me during my hiatus, as I cannot go on my chromebook anyways. I'll just pick up where you left off when I get back.
@dagnyme

Last edited by snowflake.; June 22nd, 2024 at 07:48 PM.