Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple's anticipation had paid off - mostly.
She saw the brown and white tabby hurling over, but wasn't able to stop her before she knocked Dawnripple over. She struggled, trying to get out of her grip. Gosh, she was useless in battle.
Her heart pounded as she started to panic- her mind flipped back to the last time she had been held helpless like this. The last night her sister had been there to help her. But her sister wasn't here now. She was gone, and Dawnripple was trapped without her.
Terrified, Dawnripple struck out at the tabby holding her down, kicking, trying to get the she-cat off of her. She heard a rushing in her ears, She could barely breath. Please...Please...
As she heard Fadingsun's yowl to retreat she fought harder, aiming to rake her claws across the she-cat's belly and kick her off of her.

(I don't want her to go missing so if we could Make this battle really quickly that would be appreciated.)
Doeflame
ShadowClan

Yes, it worked! Doeflame grinned at the grey she-cat struggling beneath her. Although some of her kicks hurt, like, a lot. Wincing, Doeflame adjusted her grip and attempted to slash her claws across the she-cat's face. "Tell me," she said to her, "how do you kill a fish?"

Doeflame's ears pricked at Fadingsun's call. RiverClan was evacuating. Aww, she wanted to play some more with the fish. "Too bad, fishy," she sighed. "I guess I'll have to shred you another-"

Doeflame broke off in a hiss as her opponent's claws raked across the soft flesh of her underbelly. Ow, that really hurt. Her face scrunched up in pain and her grip loosened, so when the grey she-cat kicked at her, paws hitting the bleeding cuts on her underbelly, she was thrown off. "Starsdamnit," Doeflame cursed as she staggered upright, wincing in pain. Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow. She started half-heartedly chasing after her, but her stomach really hurt and RiverClan was evacuating anyway. "I hope you trip over and smash your skull," Doeflame shouted after her. With that, she turned to walk back towards her group.

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 10th, 2024 at 12:18 AM.