View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2024, 07:58 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Shadekit
She/her || 4 moons || Shadowclan || Kit

---
Shadekit sat at the edge of camp near the nursery, watching. Observing. Observing the hustle of camp, warriors and apprentices coming and going. It was quieter today, she noticed. Almost all the warriors went to the battle. The battle, she thought. She wasn't quite sure why it was happening, what Riverclan had done. It must have been something terrible, to unleash the wrath of three of the clans. She didn't really care much for the reason why, even though she knew it was probably important.

Shadekit felt a flash of impatience. She really, really, really, wanted to be an apprentice. She flexed her claws, imagining tearing through the flesh of a Riverclan warrior. She could be a great apprentice, learning how to hunt, and fight for her clan. And then a warrior. She could be important. But she knew she was too young. A few more moons, she thought. She could wait. She could be patient.

She curled her tail around her paws and turned her attention back to the camp. Watching. Observing.
---

OPEN

REPLIES WILL BE SLOWER ALL SCHOOL YEAR
My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |