View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Forest Roars

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post

Riverwhisper - RC - Closed
(Just making sure! I'll have him aim for the belly, but if u want he could half-blind/deafen her!)

The RiverClan tom thought he heard bones crack as he was slammed full force into the ground. He cried out in pain as his stomach was slashed. He tried to fight through the haze of red, aiming up at Dawnstar's also exposed belly. The blue-gray classic tabby saw black pressing at the edges of his vision,but he tried to blink it away. I a-am m-more than entertaining!" he spat, but blood came out along with his words.
[I'm looking for legs, chest, muzzle, and flank scars for her. She's got a few belly scars, but I don't mind him aiming for her belly though.]

ShadowClan
Dawnstar hissed and immediately let the tom up as soon as she felt his claws touch her belly. She backed away and lashed her tail while quickly glancing at her belly. There was blood, not deep scratches, but they were going to bug her for a few days. It was hard to say if she was livid or amused with the tom as he spat out a bloody reply. "Really? Well, get up then and fight. Entertain me." She demanded, tail beckoning him in a taunting gesture urging the guppy to come and attack her.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 6th, 2024 at 04:27 PM.