Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:39 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[this got burried in my open replies sorry]

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
@chickadee @ophelia
bearsnout had immediately agreed, good, he looked rather happy about it as well. now to beastflame, "just out into the territory, wont be long, preferrably small animals...mice, that kinda stuff." he turned to lead the way out of camp and into the slowly regrowing undergrowth. "jayfrost" he mewed, head turned to look at beastflame over his shoulder.
after a short walk, he truly didnt want to take long for this whole trip, he gave the other two a nod before splitting from the group to start tracking.
the spell of mouse lead him straight to a wide meadow, small holes in the ground were the only sigh of life. well, aside from the occaisionally rustle of leaves as the creatures moved. if he was quiet enough he could catch more than one..
as quiet as possibible as to not spook any of the mice hurrying around the grassy ground, he crept around the clearing, positioning himself at one of the further ends before zero-ing in on a particular mouse. it was close enough that he could try to kill it, and run over to the other end to catch any that had taken too long in hinding.
blue gaze briefly switched from the mouse at the other end of the clearing to the one closest to him, before leaping at the animal and quickly sinking his teeth into its throat. there was no time to check if it actually died but he trusted his hunting experience enough to know the mouse was dead, so he focussed forwards, and on the other mouse he had picked out earlier.
it had begun to scurry away but jayfrost extended a tabbied paw to whack the mouse off track, buying him enough time to repeat the same action as before.
mouse in jay he turned to gather the other one, before stashing them under some leaves for safe keeping until they left the area.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━