Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @Marigoldwhisper

Kestralpaw glanced over at the new apprentice who had decided to help. He had seen her around camp at least once or twice—hmm, Magpiepaw? Maggotpaw? Mag something or other. "Thanks for the suggestion, Maggotpaw," Kestralpaw replied calmly, trying to diffuse any tension. "Calling a medicine cat sounds like a great idea. Let's do that."
Kestralpaw threw a quick glance at Spiderpaw, even though he seemed calmer, Kestralpaw couldn’t imagine he’d want to leave his mentor. He turned his attention to maybe Maggotpaw "Would you mind going to get one of them?"

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Hound + @Marigoldwhisper

She gazed at Magpie’Paw for a moment. “You’re that apprentice that woke me up earlier huh?” She grunted, inspecting the she-cat for a moment before giving a curt nod. “Thank you” she paused before responding to her comments. “I shouldn’t need carried…just support. I’m doing my best to not pass out.

The conversation at least distracted her a bit from her headache but…the throbbing was still there, and she still felt warm under her long pelt.

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Hound + @Marigoldwhisoer

He watched Magpie’Paw as she first came up. He always scanned cats before interacting. The way she carried herself was pure confidence and pride. Some cats like that wer admirable in his opinion. She seemed like she could be a strong warrior one day. Maybe even more? Deputy—leader.

Many thoughts raced through his head, but he tried to think more of his mentor than himself. But the question kept popping up. What will he do if she’s still like this and training comes up? He was already halfway through his apprenticeship!