View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
"I can do that. My dad used to say I had his resilience, I'll take any challenge. A-and for the clan name part, I think my fur pattern slightly looks like clouds on the moon so perhaps Moon could be in it somewhere." Ele replied gently. Her ears flicked gently as she tried to sit up and almost bonked her head on a low branch, but then quietly moved away from the branch and sat up.

Skyfall observed with a slight look of worry in his face.
"I-If its alright, I'd like to train her. I think she'd be the most used to me talking to her." He meowed gently. His tail swayed.
Fadingsun nodded. "Very well. If you think you're up for the challenge, I'll allow you to join RiverClan."

Glancing at Skyfall at his offer, he considered it quietly for a moment. Skyfall had been quite present around the Clan, so he didn't see it as too much of a problem to allow him to train their newest member. "Alright, I'll allow it. Make sure you don't slack off, however."

Turning back to the outsider, he said, "You'll be called Moonpaw until you finish your training. Skyfall here will be your mentor. Come along, we'll head back to camp now."

[ Done! Moonpaw has been accepted; go ahead and submit her to the allegiances! ]
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.