View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2024, 10:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: I Can't Sweem [p]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded to the excited apprentice, happy that he was able to help her learning and even happier that she was okay with him enough to ask for future lessons from him which he wouldn't mind for sure. Eaglepaw was nice and while a bit short in the beginning he didn't blame her. He knew what some their clan mates were like sometimes but no need to think so negatively in such a nice moment, Seabreeze! He laughed a bit and started to walk back, though it was slow so that the apprentice could join by his side and then they could pick up to a regular pace. "Morning patrols are the worse, I envy your cheerfulness about them." It was said with a playful laugh. It wasn't entirely true, he's just gotta get better use to getting up early and the nightmares don't help with his tiredness in the morning. He much preferred later patrols but didn't complain either way. Someone had to do them.
[ @Mica - Eaglepaw ]
[ Another lesson sounds fine with me once I tie up some of my current roleplays :3 ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing