Old May 15th, 2024, 08:46 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: squirrelpaw's training [p]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched Squirrelpaw as she ran, noting her jerky movements. Her hit was firm, though her size had her at a disadvantage. Overall, it was better. "Good." She meowed. "Let's try that a few more times, slower."

Mistlewhisker then ran Squirrelpaw through the move, each part of it drawn out and explained. She gave Squirrelpaw tips on how to keep her balance even as she raised a paw to strike, often commenting on her form or giving her approving nods.

Once Mistlewhisker was pleased enough with her progress, she directed Squirrelpaw to face her again. "I have been watching you as you train, and I think your size can be utilized." She eyed the apprentice. "Because you are small, you have a speed advantage over larger, lumbering targets."

Mistlewhisker began to explain a move that was common for smaller cats who could work up the speed to do it, and be harder to catch. She modeled it slowly, jogging forward and suddenly throwing her hind legs in front of her, sliding on her back with her front claws raking the air above her. Then suddenly she flipped onto her stomach, springing away. "This move is used for flaying the underbelly of your opponent. Right now, I want you to focus on running at me, diving under me, and popping out on the other side. Do not worry about your claws right now. Just focus on diving and sliding all the way under me. Understood?"

[Sorry if this makes like literally no sense let me know if I need to have her clear it up]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!