View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:38 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw winced as he hardly had time to start dodging until the starclan cat landed a harsh blow similar to what he tried. Though he winced and bit his tongue from making a noise he shot to the left, away from her so she couldn’t move towards him while Rabbitpaw was still close to her. Though he narrowed his eyes at her words, he didn’t think that was clumsy? He was just too slow, at least based on what she showed which was the same thing just quicker. Though whatever, he wasn’t going to talk back or anything, he probably was clumsy, he was only 7 moons after all. But Rabbitpaw didn’t understand the difference between what she did and he did but regardless he kept her movements in mind. Rabbitpaw without leaving much more time to think dashed forward this time, keeping lower to the ground as he dashed towards the other warrior.

Alright, like what she did, he thought as he shot out a paw to strike at her legs again as he did before, it felt the same but he thought that it was better this time. He bounced back and this time he was more than ready for the starclan cat to charge at him this time. His paws were light and even like they are when hunting, ready to spring and meet the feline if she went for him this time. If the Starclan cat came at him low to the ground as she had previously he would wait until she was in range and then aim to jump up and land on her shoulders. It was something that he tried against his mentor Crowtooth in battling practice. Hopefully he managed the move otherwise he was going to be sent tumbling tail over head and into the ground. Well, A+ for effort at least in that case. He couldn’t just keep throwing the same attacks, otherwise he wouldn’t land anything as she would know exactly what to expect.
[ @Moondapple - Shadowpetal ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!