Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 72/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw could see the panic in Seabreeze's eyes, and she cringed as she realized she might have given him a heart attack. He seemed to recover well from it, even as a very small part of the apprentice wept at the idea of someone caring enough for her that they would jump in after her. Eaglepaw quickly shoved the thoughts away, focusing on what Seabreeze was saying. He was agreeing to train her more?? Eaglepaw beamed. "Tha' would be amazing! Thank you, Seabreeze."

The sun hung low in the sky, and a gentle breeze made a soaked Eaglepaw shiver. She wanted to keep going, to stay out of camp for a little while longer, but Seabreeze was also wet and she didn't want him catching a cold because she was selfish and wanted to swim more. So, she picked her way back into the field around the springs, shaking herself out a bit more and then looked back to Seabreeze. "I want ta be up early tomorrow in case Dusklion calls patrols, d'you mind if we head back?"

[Thank you so much for all this! I think we can wrap it up here. Then we can do some more training at another point if you'd be down! :D]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!