View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2024, 04:35 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow wasn't so sure as he responded to the apprentice's question, "Riverclan doesn't seem to be much of anything, but that can mean they are too weak to worry about or a wild card that needs to be feared. They seemed to sound pretty beat up based on what Bumblestar said a gathering or so ago." She looked across the border a bit longer before turning away and motioning for the apprentice to follow behind as they walked deeper into Shadowclan's territory and therefore safer territory. They weren't actually too sure why that border suddenly felt off, dangerous, when he ahsn't before. Maybe the apprentice's question reminded the warrior of the situation with Riverclan. Or at least as reported by Bumblestar, who knows if that's a biased report or not. Though Riverclan has been dangerous and uncontrolled for a long while now. It almost made Moonmeadow pity them, or more so the kids, they didn't deserve to be born into such a hot mess. But not Shadowclan's problem and therefore not really Moonmeadow's.

"So then kiddo, any other training plans?" The warrior offered starting to conversation again, not liking the sudden silence they had lapsed into. Moonmeadow liked helping with training. Though things should probably happen quicker for any additional training as it was starting to get a bit late and Willowpaw may be a bit tired from walking around the whole territory.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

~Willow'Paw~
| 9 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail]

She felt very very happy that the spooky was over. Spooky was gone! Scary was no more! Everything was in perfect harmony (except for this and that and that and this and almost anything you can think of)! So they had another lesson. This one couldn't be too bad, right? She did some tracking of her own training. She could remember all of her lessons pretty clearly: mostly because they involved her being very very very scared. So now all their was left was- OH GOSH NO WHYYYY- Battle Training. If you didn't know her, then you didn't know why the two words Battle and Training were a big no-go for her. First of all GOING TO LEARN TO KILL SOMEONE. Rename it to murder classes! She was gonna go all stab stab with the MURDER WEAPONS HER PAWS HAD! At least call it self-defense training! Seriously, you did NOT have to add SOAP to the already SALTED WOUND! That you ripped the bandage off of! She was very very much very scared of this lesson. Mind blowing. "B-B-Battle Tr-Training. Uhm, i-i've g-got ba-battle training left." Now hopefully she didn't explode from being hit by a sheathed paw. In her defense of explosion: one day that paw could be equipped with deadly slicer slice-idies.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |