View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2024, 01:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Through the Willow Trees’ [T]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow wasn't so sure as he responded to the apprentice's question, "Riverclan doesn't seem to be much of anything, but that can mean they are too weak to worry about or a wild card that needs to be feared. They seemed to sound pretty beat up based on what Bumblestar said a gathering or so ago." She looked across the border a bit longer before turning away and motioning for the apprentice to follow behind as they walked deeper into Shadowclan's territory and therefore safer territory. They weren't actually too sure why that border suddenly felt off, dangerous, when he ahsn't before. Maybe the apprentice's question reminded the warrior of the situation with Riverclan. Or at least as reported by Bumblestar, who knows if that's a biased report or not. Though Riverclan has been dangerous and uncontrolled for a long while now. It almost made Moonmeadow pity them, or more so the kids, they didn't deserve to be born into such a hot mess. But not Shadowclan's problem and therefore not really Moonmeadow's.

"So then kiddo, any other training plans?" The warrior offered starting to conversation again, not liking the sudden silence they had lapsed into. Moonmeadow liked helping with training. Though things should probably happen quicker for any additional training as it was starting to get a bit late and Willowpaw may be a bit tired from walking around the whole territory.
[ @Myling - Willowpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!