Old May 12th, 2024, 09:45 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

He should of expected as much from his last failed patrol.he really thought that Owltalon, being a lionheart and all, wouldn't need 'help' reporting the patrol back to Fadingsun. Well guess he was wrong about another cat- again. Atleast this one didn't end up dead and mutilated, he thought as he scowled.

Oh whatever, collecting honey was a reasonable punishment for failing to commit to his patrol so he would deal with it and this time he wasn't going to stand around and wait for Slatestripe. Did that last time and it stole some their precious time. Honey, now where could you find honey in the their territory? It wouldn't be near lionsbeach you rarely saw bees there. If anything it would be territory not near water, bees didn't like water. He'd think he could survive a trek to rugged range, last he'd been he saw plenty of bees there.

With a snort of discontent, mudsmoke headed towards the clearing exit. he had spotted slatestripe nearby but didn't bother to call him. If he was smart he would follow, other wise he could go find honey on his own. Mudsmoke couldn't careless, recent events have left him in a somewhat bad mood. He'd just get this over and done with.

TAGS:
-Slatestripe [@occultation]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|