View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2024, 11:43 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Let's Get This Over With [P]

( @Bean )

The fear with which Rainpaw spoke of the water startled Fadingsun. It hadn't really occurred to him before that it was possible for a natural-born RiverClan cat to be afraid of water. Someone like him, sure, but water ran in the blood of those born in this Clan. What had happened to make Rainpaw so afraid of the water?

The leader shook his head. "We're not going anywhere until we talk about this. You're born RiverClan; you're supposed to love the water as much as you love your own fur. What in the name of the stars happened to make you so afraid of it?" There was no malice or disappointment in his voice, only concern.

Whether Rainpaw could be a RiverClan warrior or not with a fear of the water was a problem to think over later. For now, he wanted to see if this was a problem he could solve.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.