Old May 11th, 2024, 06:28 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 24 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

PHEW! Twilightstar wasn't mad at Flashfeather! Horray!! He lifted his head up and smiled, shaking dust off of his cream and gray pelt. "Uhhh,, yup yup yup! I'm completely fine ma'am!" he said quickly. What the warrior didn't expect was his leader trying to comfort him. He let out a sigh. He was lucky to be in WindClan, he should have known. Twilightstar was so nice! "It happens all the time. It's just I've never really talked to you, and I-I wanted to get a good first impression on you... Stupid curse ruined that for me," Flashfeather explained to the older molly, getting back up to his paws. Shoot. I forgot what I was going to ask Twilightstar! Think Think Think!! IDEA! "So um I found some rabbit skulls while walking through the territory and I-I was wondering if you wanted one? As like a trinket for your den or something?" PHEW! HE WAS SAFE! A gift was a reasonable explanation for why Flashfeather would go to see Twilightstar! So it was a great idea. Plus, the warrior had no reason to keep two rabbit skulls, so why not give one to his leader? It wasn't the reason Flashfeather came here, but it was still a good reason.

[ @Moonraven ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; May 11th, 2024 at 06:29 PM.