Old May 11th, 2024, 03:11 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: go!

he/him // 7 moons
25/100

---

Too young for politics? What nonsense. Whatever clan history he's offered by the warrior is eagerly eaten up and locked in his brain for later. It was nice to be treated as fellow cat instead of some young kit incapable of doing much more than sit in camp and wait to be fed. The way she speaks of Bumblestar makes him snort unintentionally, giving away his position amongst the branches as he's gently led along.

"You can say that again." From what he's heard about Bumblestar of Thunderclan was that she a no good foxheart. Which... Was exactly what Fenneldrop had said. Which had made him laugh. Which... He didn't do often at all. "I'm glad we've taken what is rightfully ours. It's well deserved."

The comment about his pelt blending in with the trunks of the trees steers the conversation in a different direction. It was so stark he hardly knows how to respond but he manages, moreso focusing on the way his body moves. From what he can see of her, she was well practiced. Fluid and smooth, like running water in an undisturbed creek. He wanted to be like her. Move like her. He heaves out a heavy breath and puts more effort into the tenseness of his body. He had never realized it before but he was also so tense in the shoulders, and stiff in his strides. She was right. He had to be more lax.

Ever so carefully the tension in his shoulders drop and he moves with a bit more grace. Not that he was very graceful in the first place but... It was a start. He looks to her for approval, hoping that this understanding was what she meant.

fenneldrop | @alkaline

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
yarrow sig image by @/Marigoldwhisper !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.