Old May 11th, 2024, 10:11 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
84/100

Midnightpaw toddled after her patrol as they left camp, deciding to keep quiet rather than to say much. She wasn’t very close to these patrolmates of hers, so she wasn’t exactly sure what conversation pieces they would be able to come up with together… So, best to avoid a possibly awkward situation entirely.

“Gotcha.” The dark-furred molly nodded her head–she wouldn’t have strayed too far anyway, but now that Petalrot had said something, it gave her all the more reason not to stray far from bug or Grousepaw.

Dock or mushrooms… How was she supposed to find a green leafy herb in a place with so many green leafy things? It made her want to tear tufts of her own fur out, but alas, her fur was too pretty. Mushrooms it is, then. She shuffled a bit farther from her patrolmates, deciding to stray a bit farther from the murky waters to prop herself up on a nearby tree’s outward growing roots. Kneading her paws on the bark to rub the mud from her pawpads, she peered down at the ground where the tree itself and the dirt below met–mushrooms. In her attempts at keeping her own fur clean and tidy, she found what they had been looking for… A few of them, at least. As she reached down with a paw to drag one of her claws across the underside of the mushroom, cutting it’s capped head from it’s slightly slimmer body, she hooked her claw into the cap itself and lifted it to her mouth. Surely it isn’t poisonous. Stars, I hope it isn’t. She caught the mushroom between her teeth before she went back to cut another one out from the dirt below, lifting it to her jaws to lodge it between another set of her fangs.

“I found mush-wooms!” She called out, words coming out a bit messy seeing as she had a few caps between her teeth already.

[ +2 mushrooms. @Neptune. - Petalrot, @redshiftreign - Grousepaw ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!