View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2024, 01:58 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: first aid lessons [p]

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 38 moons
dreamwalker ⦁ beefed up t2
The silver tabby gave each of the younglings a nod as they gathered, specifically eyeing Adderpaw when the molly made a comment about never needing this on herself. "...You never know," she mewed hesitantly. "Either way, this is an important skill. Warrior life ain't just about killing, avenging things with claws and hunting. This may benifit you in the future." Those words weren't just directed towards Adderpaw; she let her gaze sweep across everyone, becoming slightly more stern as they reached Wrenpaw. She seemed so unenthusiastic.

Anyways, Mistyshard wouldn't let her mood be ruined by a single feline. She was more stable than that. With a flick of her tail she signaled for everyone to follow her outside as she headed to Sleepy Thicket. When the large group of them arrived, she came to a halt and looked around for the herbs they would need today. She could already find a large cluster of marigold, as well as some cobwebs dangling from branches. They'd also require moss, but she was sure there would be plentiful around here. Now that it was newleaf, finding herbs became easier and Sleepy Thicket was just the place for it.

"Today, we will be covering the staple herbs. Marigold, poppy seeds, cobwebs, moss, and how to use them. First of all, you need to know what they look like. I'm sure you know moss and cobwebs. Marigold is a bright orange-yellow flower with many leaves around its stem, and poppy is a vivid red flower with a dark center. It usually grows on single stems, but there's often more around when you find one. I want you to go out in pairs and the two of you bring me back one of each of the herbs I just described. It shouldn't be too hard around here but if you need help or have questions let me know."

"Pairs are as follows - Adderpaw and Wrenpaw, Stickpaw and Ravenpaw, Branchpaw and Mousepaw." With a bob of her head she settled down and awaited the return of the apprentices.

[ @Fish - Adderpaw ] [ @Neptune. - Wrenpaw ] [ @stag. - Stickpaw ] [ Ravenpaw - @Epiales ] [ Branchpaw - @Blazing ] [ @zozelen - Mousepaw ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den