Old May 9th, 2024, 10:44 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: put on your war paint

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

His ears perked in interest at Starlingflight's words as he followed her. Criticial thinking, huh? Well that was something new! Her statement of there being no real wrong answers made Talonpaw want to come up with the stupidest ideas, but he would refrain. He didn't know how she would take it if he tried to joke with her. Starlingflight was nice to him, and had protected him, and he didn't want to ruin what they had just to make a joke. Last time he had said something innocent it had led to his death.

With a soft huff he tore himself from his thoughts so as not to miss his mentor's first scenario. It was interesting, and he wasn't sure if it was supposed to be a trick question or not. He'd answer carefully just in case. "I wouldn't patrol a border alone since I'm an apprentice, but I'm assuming that's not the point of the question. Since they've crossed the border I'd shout at them to get their attention and warn them to leave. If they didn't leave after my warning then I would drive them off."

@Tiabirb