Old May 9th, 2024, 08:49 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ] [Hawkbite - @SuspiciousMindz ] [Darkfall - @Dark ] [Silverlark - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Mossfreckle - @ellie ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker listened to everyone's suggestions, finding herself agreeing readily at the suggestion of having apprentices prove themselves through becoming guards. Lynxshade recommending Squirrelpaw caught Mistlewhisker off guard, as her apprentice was prone to anxiety attacks and would possibly collapse under the stress. But... "I agree with Squirrelpaw becoming a guard. I think it would benefit her confidence. I would also recommend Goopypaw for guard position." Her tail tapped over her paws. "He has an excellent strategic mind, and I think being a guard could also increase his confidence as well."

She also agreed with the list of warriors Hawkbite provided for possible enforcers. It was good to see they were making progress. Lostspark and Mossfreckle's appearance had her turning her head, greeting them with a shallow dip of her head. She didn't want this meeting going on for much longer, but if they had something important to share...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~