View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:50 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hawkcatcher

It had been throwaway comment from a queen about it being a bit chilly in the nursery last night when the wind blew that had made the seasoned warrior decide to take a better look at the walls and roof of the nursery. It was one of the dens, alongside the apprentices' den, that she usually kept a closer eye on to make sure the younger cats inside weren't too cold or too hot, but apparently, there pawful of smaller cracks had gone unnoticed by her. Likely because they were rather hard to see from the outside, and it was only after finding no faults with the den that Hawkcatcher had entered the den to inspect it from there and found there little holes.

It was a shame few of the other warriors seem as interested in maintaining the camp. After the Caretaker rank had been removed, Hawkcatcher had hoped that cats would have been reminded that these tasks, well, existed, but that wasn't really take case. Make no mistake, Hawkcatcher had spotted a few younger cats taking responsibility, she just wished the same initiative was shown by a larger number of cats.

Speaking of more cats needing to do this, Hawkcatcher (hated to admit it) but handling these cracks would be a lot easier with some assistance. Kits were cute, but she would not trust them to help her if she actually wanted stuff done, and she wouldn't wish more work on the queens. When she shot a glance out of the nursery, she did spot one younger warrior. "Daylightwing?" She didn't much enjoy requesting assistance with a task she was this familiar with (or anything in general) but this would be done much quicker if she had someone holding up this branch, for example. "Could you come a lend me a paw with some reparations?"

[ @Ladiebugg

If Ladie is also fine with it, this post could also be open for kits to bother these two ]

Plot finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker