i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick
Default Re: ~ {The Void's secrets} ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

She purred, her fluffy white tail swishing back and forth. ' ' It's nice to meet you, Blackpool. I was just exploring the area and I couldn't help but notice how cool it looks. What do you think? Do you know any good spots we could check out together?' ' As she spoke, she couldn't help but notice the worried look on Blackpool's face and the way he glanced around cautiously. ' ' Is everything okay?' ' she asked, concern creeping into her voice. She stood and started walking out of RiverClan territory.

@.Sunshine. [BlackPool]

Blackpool
a pitch-black tom with bright yellow eyes.
he/him

"ugh i just don't feel like getting in trouble today" he sniffed around looking for any sign of other cats as he tries to think of a good spot to go "follow me" he disappeared into the bushes. when he finally stopped walking, they arrived at a of part of the river. farther away from the clan with enough areas to hide in case someone spots them. he seemed a lot calmer now. licking the dirt of his paw he turned to the Wisteriacrescent "hopefully this spot should give us enough time to speak" he sat down and curled his tail around him.

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^